What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Discover The Physical Therapist’sShoulder Strengthening, Pain Erasing ‘Tool Kit’ That Anyone Can Use To Unlock A Strong, Supple, And Pain Free Shoulder InJust Six Weeks!
- Teach you proper training modifications to avoid lifting injuries.
- Teach you how to avoid 7 common weightlifting errors that cause.
- Teach you proper training modifications to avoid lifting injurie.
- Straightforward training outline for people with healthy shoulders.
- Reveal the right exercises to alleviate shoulder pain related to.
- Reveal how to reduce your risk for serious rotator cuff injury.
- Finally learn how to end pain related to rotator cuff tendonitis/bursitis Avoid surgery with a proven blueprint for fixing your shoulder injuries.
- Eliminate your fear of working out if you have a history of shoulder.
- Detail how to spot common signs and symptoms of a rotator cuff.
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Ultimate Rotator Cuff Training Guide scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Rotator Cuff Training Guide scores 60.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rotatorcufftraining.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: rotatorcufftraining.com you’ll also be taken through to rotatorcufftraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)